Lorry Driver Training
In order to legally operate a HGV or LGV lorry you must first pass examination. Here at Euro 1 Training we are approved by the DSA (Driving Standards Agency) to provide training for both classes of vehicle.
Test and examinations can both be taken at our site while our training courses are tailored to suit you, whether you need hourly sessions or a more intensive course. We even provide private practice areas for you to enhance skills and perfect tricky manoeuvres.
- Driver assessments C/C+E, to include simulated practical driving test and knowledge of: driving hours regulations, WTD, coupling and uncoupling, drivers daily vehicle checks, safe loading and unloading
- Hourly lessons and driver updates
- LGV Theory and Hazard Perception training
- Intensive one week courses
- Lorry mounted crane
- Reversing & shunting courses
- Driver CPC training – module 4
- Driver CPC periodic training
- ADR courses – full and refresher
- Transportable moffett FLT lorry/trailer mounted
For over 25 years we’ve been providing driver training for Doncaster, Rotherham and Barnsley. We tailor our courses to your needs whether you’re an individual with career goals or a company looking to train staff.
Contact us today for more information on HGV and LGV lorry driver training and our professional team will be happy to help.