Lorry Driver Training
In order to legally operate a HGV or LGV lorry you must first pass examination. Here at Euro 1 Training we are approved by the DSA (Driving Standards Agency) to provide training for both classes of vehicle.
Test and examinations can both be taken at our site while our training courses are tailored to suit you, whether you need hourly sessions or a more intensive course.
Our LGV / HGV training courses start from £955. If you are interested in lorry training, contact our team today or call us on 0800 859 5940
We even provide private practice areas for you to enhance skills and perfect tricky manoeuvres.
We tailor our courses to your needs whether you’re an individual with career goals or a company looking to train staff.
Lorry Driver Training Courses
In addition to HGV training and LGV training we also provide the following transport courses:
- Driver assessments C/C+E
- Simulated practical driving test
- Knowledge of: driving hours regulations, WTD, coupling and uncoupling
- Drivers daily vehicle checks
- Safe loading and unloading
- Hourly lessons and driver updates
- LGV Theory and Hazard Perception training
- Intensive one week courses
- Lorry mounted crane
- Reversing & shunting courses
- Driver CPC training – module 4
- Driver CPC periodic training
- ADR courses – full and refresher
- Transportable moffett FLT lorry/trailer mounted
For over 25 years we’ve been providing driver training for Doncaster, Rotherham and Barnsley.
Contact us today for more information on HGV and LGV lorry driver training and our professional team will be happy to help.