Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment (QCF)
Euro 1 Training are proud to now provide the Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment (QCF) course for customers throughout Doncaster, Rotherham and Barnsley.
This qualification is crucial for those who are planning to apply for the Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) Green Card.
Health and Safety in a Construction Environment (QCF)
If you are interested in this course, contact our team today or call us on 0800 859 5940
The award demonstrates that the candidate has an understanding of key issues around safe working practices on construction sites in the UK, and it consists of 40 learning hours for 4 credits.
The course itself has no formal entry requirements, and candidates will be assessed and verified by the expert staff here at Euro 1 Training, with external quality assurance provided by ProQual verifiers.
The criteria for the course are as follows:
- Know the principles of risk assessment for maintaining and improving health and safety at work.
- Know the importance of safe manual handling in the workplace.
- Know the importance of working safely at height in the workplace.
- Know the health risks in a construction environment.
- Know the importance of working safely around plant machinery and equipment.
If you’d like to know more about this ProQual course, or to find out more about any of the other services we provide here at Euro 1 Training, please contact us today and we’ll be happy to help.