HGV Training in Wakefield
In order to legally operate a HGV or LGV lorry you must first pass examination. We are approved by the DSA (Driving Standards Agency) and provide HGV Driver training in Wakefield for both HGV & LGV.
Test and examinations can both be taken at our site while our training courses are tailored to suit you, whether you need hourly sessions or a more intensive course.
Our LGV / HGV training courses start from £955. If you are interested in lorry training, contact our team today or call us on 0800 859 5940
We even provide private practice areas for you to enhance skills and perfect tricky manoeuvres.
We tailor our courses to your needs whether you’re an individual with career goals or a company looking to train staff.
HGV Driver Training Courses
- Driver assessments C/C+E
- Simulated practical driving test
- Knowledge of: driving hours regulations, WTD, coupling and uncoupling
- Drivers daily vehicle checks
- Safe loading and unloading
- Hourly lessons and driver updates
- LGV Theory and Hazard Perception training
- Intensive one week courses
- Lorry mounted crane
- Reversing & shunting courses
- Driver CPC training – module 4
- Driver CPC periodic training
- ADR courses – full and refresher
- Transportable moffett FLT lorry/trailer mounted
We’ve been providing HGV Driver Training in Wakefield for over 25 years
Contact us today for more information on HGV and LGV driver training and our professional team will be happy to help.
With over 25 years of experience in the industry, Euro 1 Training have become the leading provider of HGV driver training forklift and industrial vehicle training in the Wakefield area.
We offer training both at our on-site facilities and directly at your place of business, from whole companies to individuals looking to advance their career. Our whole team are highly skilled, and we can provide CPCS certification and driver CPC training where needed.
Contact our team today or give us call on 0800 859 5995
Get in touch today to find out about our services throughout the Wakefield region.